Melt blown cloth production equipment
(1) Screw extruder: melt chips.
(2) Metering pump: control the output and fiber fineness, and continuously transport the melt to the spinneret.
(3) Melt filter: filter impurities in melt.
(4) Conveying net curtain: make the melt blown fiber receive evenly and lay on the net
(5) Spinning box: after the fiber is ejected, the high-speed hot air is used to stretch the air flow immediately to blow off the fiber to become superfine fiber.
(6) Feeding system: it is composed of three metering buckets, which are used to measure white chips, masterbatch and additives respectively.
(7) Hot air blower and heater: it provides the temperature and pressure of hot air used in spinning airflow drawing. It is heated by electricity and consumes a lot of electricity.
(8) Coiler: full automatic coiling is adopted to pack melt blown cloth into rolls