Many customers who come to buy electric heating tubes have reported that they have used electric heating tubes many times, but they don't know how to judge the quality of electric heating tubes. Because the electric heating tube is a metal shell from the surface, it is impossible to tell its quality from the surface. So how to judge the quality of the electric heating tube? Today, the editor of Winbond Alloy will give you a good analysis.
1. Power design of electric heating tube:
Because the power design of the heating tube is different for different use environments, we normally measure it by the power per meter (that is, how much power can be achieved by a one-meter-long heating zone).
(1) The power per meter of water heating is between 1-3;
(2) The power per meter of oil heating is between 1-2;
(3) The power per meter of air heating is between 1-1.5;
Beyond this range, the greater the power, the shorter the life.
2. Material selection of electric heating tube:
The material selection of the electric heating tube in different heating environments is different:
1. Stainless steel 304 for normal water heating, stainless steel 316L for weak acid and weak alkaline liquids, and Teflon coating for strong acid and strong alkali.
2. Oil heating can be made of stainless steel 304 or iron.
3. Air heating is special, and it chooses different materials according to the temperature.
(1) The working temperature of the air dry heating electric heating tube is below 300 degrees using stainless steel 304;
(2) The working temperature of the air dry heating electric heating tube is below 500 degrees using stainless steel 321 material;
(3) The working temperature of the air dry heating electric heating tube is below 800 degrees using stainless steel 310S.