Stainless steel W shape tubular heating element is annealed (the W shape stainless steel metal tubular electric heating element is produced according to the straight tube during manufacturing) and made into letter W shape after the elbow lamp process, and its bending radian R is made according to the customer's installation requirements. The product has the advantages of high mechanical strength, safety and reliability, high thermal efficiency, high temperature, fast heating, uniform heating, no pollution, convenient disassembly and long service life.
The internal electric heating wire and magnesia powder are hygroscopic. If the insulation resistance drops to less than 1 megohm due to long-term storage, it can be dried in an oven at about 150-200 ℃ for 4-5 hours, or the components can be reddened, and then power off for natural cooling. After drying water, the insulation resistance can be restored.
1. Tube sheath material: stainless steel 304, stainless steel 201, stainless steel 202,iron, copper, titanium tube,incoloy etc
2. Electric heating wire: nickel chromium Cr20Ni80, cr15ni60,OCr25Al5 ; Fe Cr al 0cr27al7mo2; etc
3. Pipe process: welded pipe and seamless pipe.
1. Voltage: 12-660v,
2. Power: designed according to the heating medium and the total length of the pipe;
3. Optional temperature range: 0-900 ℃;
4. Pipe diameter: Φ 6- Φ 30mm；
5. Length of single pipe: within 6000mm, ruigao electric heating can be welded and made according to requirements.
Sinton tubular heating element is used for material drying in drying process, internal flow of industrial resistance furnace, oven and drying oven and heating of still air medium; Metal heat treatment, fusible metal alloy melting furnace, heating of oil, water and other corrosive liquids, acid-base solution tank and electrolytic tank, bath and sauna heating, and flow baking in food industry; Plastic and rubber equipment, extrusion and molding vulcanization devices, medical devices and equipment, motor, electric power and shipbuilding industries.