Sinton U-shaped electric heating element is formed by putting electric heating resistance wire into seamless metal pipe (carbon steel pipe, titanium pipe, stainless steel pipe and copper pipe) and tightly filling the gap with crystalline magnesium oxide with good thermal conductivity and insulation. Both ends of the electric heating wire are connected with the power supply through two lead out rods, and the gap is filled with magnesium oxide powder with good thermal conductivity and insulation, Because the electric tubular heating element bends like the English letter U, it is called U-shaped tubular electric heating element. Its specifications can be non-standard customized according to user requirement, and it has the characteristics of simple structure, easy to install and long time usage etc characteristic.
Features of U type tubular heating element:
1. Usage: dry burning, water burning, mold;
2. Material: carbon steel, stainless steel, copper, titanium,incoloy etc;
3. Voltage: 12-660v, power: designed according to heating medium and tube length;
4: tube diameter: Φ 8mm-30mm, single pipe length: within 6000mm.
Precautions for sinton U type tubular heating element :
1. If it is not used temporarily, the storage location needs to be kept dry to ensure the insulation performance of the electric heating rod;
2. It shall be used in strict accordance with the rated voltage, and the working voltage shall not exceed 10% of the rated voltage;
3. During installation, the elements shall be evenly arranged, and the spacing between pipes shall be greater than 20mm;
4. Protect the sealing material of the pipe orifice, pay attention not to use too much force during wiring, and the effective heating area must be completely immersed in the liquid or mold;
5. If there is scale or carbon deposition on the surface of the electric heating pipe, it shall be cleaned in time to avoid affecting the heat dissipation of the pipe and shortening the service life;
6. When melting metal solid nitrate, paraffin, asphalt and other substances, the heating substances shall be melted first. At this time, the external voltage of the electric heating tube can be reduced and restored to the rated voltage after melting. In addition, safety measures shall be fully considered when heating substances prone to combustion and explosion accidents such as nitrate.
U type tubular heating element usage
U type tubular heating element is used for water heating. In case of serious scale production, our factory has the process of spraying waterproof scale coating on the surface of the pipe body, which can effectively slow down the generation speed of scale, and the scale will peel off automatically after a period of time. This product is commonly used for water tank heating, oil barrel, water tank, hydropower plant, barbecue, internal heating and insulation of incubator, internal heating of metal castings and machines.