Diesel air heater
Diesel parking heater is an on-board heating device independent of automobile engine, with its own fuel line, circuit, combustion heating device and control device.Without starting the engine, the car engine and cab parked in cold winter environment can be preheated and heated.Completely eliminate the cold start wear of the car.
General parking heaters are divided into water heaters and air heaters according to the medium.According to the type of fuel, it is divided into gasoline heater and diesel heater.D for diesel, B for gasoline, W for liquid, A for air, 16-35 for power 16-35 kilowatts;Dw16-35 parking heater is also known as DW16-35 liquid heater, which can be divided into SEVERAL kinds of parking heaters, including DA2, DA4, DW5, DA12 and DW16-35.
Cooling, AC & heating
Runtime power consumption
Dimensions(L x W x H)
(1) You can preheat the engine and the car at the same time without starting the engine, so that you can enjoy the warmth of home when you open the door in the cold winter.
(2) Preheating is more convenient, and the advanced remote control and timing system can easily heat the car at any time, which is equivalent to having a car warm storage.
(3) Avoid the wear caused by the low temperature cold start to the engine. Studies have shown that engine wear caused by a cold start is equivalent to 200 km of normal vehicle travel, and 60% of engine wear is caused by cold start. Therefore, the installation of the parking heater can fully protect the engine and extend the engine life by 30%.
(4) Solve the problem of window defrosting, snow scraping and fogging.
(5) Environmentally friendly products, low emissions; low fuel consumption, efficient and quiet.
(6) The structure is small and easy to install. Easy maintenance, can be disassembled to new cars when changing vehicles.
The main motor of the heater drives the plunger oil pump, the combustion air fan and the atomizer to rotate. The oil pump sends the sucked fuel to the atomizer through the oil pipeline. The atomizer atomizes the fuel and the air sucked by the
combustion-supporting fan is mixed in the main combustion chamber by the centrifugal force, and is ignited by the hot glow plug, which is fully occupied in the rear combustion chamber. After burning, the heat is transferred back to the inner wall of the water jacket and the heat sink above, and the heat is transferred to the medium in the water jacket interlayer - the coolant. After heating, the medium circulates in the entire pipeline system under the action of circulating water pump (or heat convection) to achieve the purpose of heating. The exhaust gas burned by the heater is discharged by the exhaust pipe. The working principle is to use the battery and fuel tank of the vehicle to instantaneously supply power and a small amount of oil supply, and to heat the engine circulating water by burning the heat generated by the gasoline to heat the engine and to warm the cab.