Cartridge heating element
3D printer ceramic hollow cartridge heater is cylindrical electrical heating elements. Protected with a stainless steel sheath, their watt density can reach 25 W/cm2 and their operating temperature can go up to 800°C (1472°F) Mostly cartridge heater is used for heating up solids such as injection presses heating plates or various tools, cartridge heater can also be used for heating up water of gases under certain conditions. Widely used for manufacturing plastic and rubber parts in the car industry or in the food processing industry, etc . cartridge heaters are also commonly found in the chemical, electronics, medical equipment, packing and nuclear industries.
Various cartridge heater technologies are available.The choice of technology will depend on technical specifications required and the application. Unless you know exactly which product you are looking for, we will recommend you the best solution for your needs.
1. The smallest diameter could be 2 to 3 mm.
2. Unlimited length, 15 to 2000mm
3. High power density, and the highest power density could be 50W per square centimeter.
4. Long life time
5. Warranty: One year
6. Different type of wire available according to the usage environment.
* 3D printer.
* Injection & blow moulding.
* Food processing machinery.
* Packing machine.
* Hot runner bushing.
* Hot plates, molds & dies.
* Medical equipment.
1. Sheath material: stainless steel ss304/316/321/Incoloy 800 etc.
2. Insulation Material:High-purity Mgo powder
3. Heating resistance wire:Cr20Ni80
4. Working temperature: max 800°C
5. Diameter range (mm):3mm-50mm
6. Length range (mm):15mm-3000mm
7. Rated voltage (110-220):max1.27 times
8. Insulation resistance: min5Ω
9. With(and voltage:1500v/min)
10. Designed life:3000 hours