Cartridge heating element
Cartridge heaters are cylindrical electrical heating elements.Mostly used for heating up solids such as injection presses heating plates or varous tools,they can also be used for heating up water of gases under certain conditions.Widely used for manufanturing plastic and rubber parts in the car industry or in the food processing industry,etc they are also commonly found in the chemical,electronics,medical equipment,packing and nuclear industries.
WATER, AIR, OIL, MOULD etc.
Applications of Cartridge Heater
* 3D printer.
* Injection & blow moulding.
* Food processing machinery.
* Packing machine.
* Hot runner bushing.
* Hot plates, molds & dies.
* Medical equipment.
1. The smallest diameter could be 2 to 3 mm.
2. Unlimited length, 15 to 2000mm
3. High power density, and the highest power density could be 50W per square centimeter.
4. Long life time
5. Warranty: One year
6. Different type of wire available according to the usage environment.
1. Sheath material: stainless steel ss304/316/321/Incoloy 800 etc.
2. Insulation Material:High-purity Mgo powder
3. Heating resistance wire:Cr20Ni80
4.Working temperature: max 800°C
5. Diameter range (mm):2.6mm-30mm
6. Length range (mm):15mm-3000mm
7. Rated voltage (110-220):max1.27 times
8. Insulation resistance: min5Ω
9. With(and voltage:1500v/min)
10. Designed life:3000 hours 、